We have been working with dentists and dental professionals since the firm over 10 years. Through experience with our existing clients in this profession we really understand that every dental practice is unique and requires a service designed to be flexible to each practice’s requirements. Our knowledge and experience in this area means that you can rest assured you will receive expert advice to help you run your practice as effectively and efficiently as possible leaving you free to concentrate on what you do best.
We can help you with:
- Advice on setting up a new practice
- Advice on growing an independent practice and how to source the right finance
- Advice on taxation and liaising with HMRC on your behalf
- Advise on successful planning including issues of practice valuation and Capital Gains Tax
- Advice on retirement planning
Our services include:
- Preparing your annual accounts
- Completing personal and business tax returns and liaising with HMRC
- Advising you on your tax liabilities and payments
- Advising you on national insurance refunds, superannuation and pension premiums
- Bookkeeping and cloud based record keeping which helps us to provide advise based on real time figures.
- Training and supplying accounting software.
We also work with a number of hygienists providing help including:
- Advice on maintaining your self-employment status
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns
- Advising on tax liabilities and payments
- Liaising with HMRC on their behalf