Why choose an accountant with specialist GP knowledge?
Our dedicated team have extensive knowledge of your industry and we use digital platforms to help our clients simplify their compliance stuff which has helped most of our GP clients save about 80% of their time on compliance work so that they can focus on what they love best. This is even more the case at a time when the fast pace of change, extra legislative and stricter benchmarks for patient care are even more demanding than ever.
Not all accountants understand the complexities involved in running a general practice and will not necessarily be able to advise you on the most cost effective approaches for you. However at PRESSON TAX ACCOUNTANTS we can and regularly do.
To get to know you and understand your requirements we offer three part process, focused conversation, focused meeting and focused engagement.
This helps us understand the work our clients do better and this in turn helps us to give the best support for our clients.
We can help with the following:
- Initial practice set-up and assistance with all aspects of practice management
- The creation of practice accounts
- Completion of tax and self-assessment returns
- Advise you on all your opportunities for tax relief
- Completion of superannuation certificates
- Staff training and development
- We can also provide you with general advice on the NHS Pension Scheme, personal pensions and auto enrolment
- Retirement and succession planning
We will strive to provide you with a first rate accountancy, financial and advisory service which is designed especially for your practice.