As a specialist firm of medical accountants our locum clients get to benefit from the following;
- We are experienced at working with locums and can help you with business decisions which will directly affect your income, such as what the most efficient legal entity structure would be for your earnings. As taxation specialists we can help keep your personal and practice tax bills to a minimum.
- We can advise you on pension planning and superannuation and on your National Insurance Contributions.
- We offer a bespoke service and you can expect to have the same member of staff dealing with your practice and taxation affair each year.
- Our fees are transparent: we offer competitive fixed rates for recurrent services and any fees for ad hoc services will always be agreed in advance with clients.
- We have never lost a locum doctor or dentist as a client since we started and are continuing to grow year on year.
Our specialist team provide a wide range of accounting and taxation services to locum doctors and dentists.
Recurrent Annual Services
- Preparing the annual accounts
- Preparing Tax computations
- Preparing Tax Returns
- Unlimited telephone support
We understand how clients feel about unexpected charges and therefore we quote a fixed fee for our recurrent services
Ad hoc Services
- Buy to let advice
- Capital Gains Tax Advice
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Pension planning