At Presson Tax Accountants our committed team of pharmacy accountants offer a specialist service to community pharmacists and locum pharmacists. We can assist you with accountancy and taxation needs, using our in-depth knowledge and experience in the sector.
We have experience in dealing with pharmacies of varying sizes and ownerships structures.
Our services include assistance with all aspects of accounting, taxation, management and financial matters, inclusive of:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Statutory audit services
- Performance benchmarking
- Financial forecasting and budgeting
- Property issues
- Capital allowances claims
- Company structures
- Capital gains tax planning
- Buying a pharmacy
- Selling a pharmacy
- Exit strategies
- IT consultancy
- VAT advice
- Financing of new branches and extensions
- Payroll services- Check out our automated payroll report via our payroll platform PTA+
- Bookkeeping and accountancy services – We help clients with cloud record keeping.
Our dedicated team of pharmacy accountants are members of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and also members of Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT), ensuring our clients are kept up to date with the latest sector developments and legislation.